Google Advertising Audit by Yatter
Granting access is easy.
Simply follow these steps and you’ll be done in 2 minutes 🙂
- Go to Google Ads.
- Sign in, ensuring you select the correct Google ad account.
- When signed in, you’ll see a series of numbers in the top right of your screen (ie. xxx-xxx-xxxx)
- Copy that ID and send it to us via email.
- Once we have your ad account ID, we’ll request access to your ad account from the Yatter MCC account.
- You’ll receive an email inviting you to accept.
- Once accepted, we’ll have access!
- Sign in to your Google Analytics account.
- Select the “admin” tab and navigate to the desired account.
- In the account property/view column, click user management.
- Click the +, enter email@example.com and grant admin access.
Google Tag Manager
- Head to Google Tag Manager.
- Click on Admin.
- Then Account -> User Management.
- Click the plus (+), add new users and then add firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Select admin permissions.
If you don’t use Tag Manager, you can skip this step. Just let us know!