Google Ads Specialist
Yatter Ltd is an award-winning PPC agency based in Edinburgh, Scotland. We are an official Facebook Marketing Partner, managing over £5m in client advertising spend each year mainly across Facebook, Google and TikTok.
We’re on a mission to give the marketing industry a good ol’ shake. Too many of the clients we speak to have been burned by agencies in the past. Poor results, poor communication, left out of the process… the list goes on.
At Yatter, we’re obsessed with not just delivering mind-blowing results, but also mind-blowing customer service.
We are on the lookout for an enthusiastic, detail-obsessed and switched-on person to join our team as a Google Ads Specialist.
You will be the main contact for our Google ad clients and need to be able to efficiently handle several client projects at once.
We report back to clients on a weekly, monthly and quarterly basis and you will be responsible for planning and hosting these catch ups through email, video and video call.
It will be your responsibility to carry out reactive and proactive account optimisations to ensure that client results achieve prescribed business goals.
You will play a critical role in the retention and development of our existing clients, whilst supporting with new business pitches and onboarding.
The role is best suited to a people-person who is both analytical and creatively-minded.
This is a very exciting opportunity to work with a new growing brand with huge plans.
You must be based within travel distance to Dunfermline, UK where we have team in-office days.
- Taking complete ownership of client relationships, acting as the main point of contact for our clients, building a positive relationship as the representative for the company
- Managing, overseeing, and guiding any communication to clients ensuring timely responses and clear, consistent communication
- Delivering against client objectives and exceeding them with best-in-class campaign optimisation & management
- Google Ad campaign set-up, including tracking implementation and ad copywriting
- Ongoing campaign management and optimisation
- Communicating to and briefing our in-house designers for any client ad creatives
- Management of client, including initial client onboarding and ongoing communication
- Recording campaign performance and changes in our internal project management tool
- Prepare reports and present results internally and to clients
- Presenting strategy, plans and post-campaign analysis to clients
- Immersing yourself within the clients’ business to identify key opportunities and areas for growth
- Staying up to date with the latest advertising technologies, targeting & creative options
- Ensuring new opportunities are identified and taken advantage of, such as the trialling of new creatives or strategic refinement
- Experience setting up and managing Google ad campaigns
- Well rounded knowledge of digital marketing including conversion rate optimisation, CRM systems, landing page builders
- Confident in setting and managing client expectations
- The ability to be proactive in client relationships, bringing new ideas to the table and not just answering their questions and requests when asked.
- Enthusiasm and willingness to learn. Digital marketing changes daily and you need to be passionate about staying ahead of the curve.
- Hands on experience with Client management, as you will be communicating with clients directly via email/Zoom calls
- A passion for helping your clients get results – we are not just a “set up and ignore” agency
- An ability to breakdown complex data sets and identify areas that could significantly boost the ROI of a campaign.
- Ability to work using your own initiative, taking ownership of situations.
- Excellent verbal and written English communication skills
- A keen design eye to help with ad creative recommendations
- Confident in meetings and presenting your findings to clients and the managing director
- Competitive starting salary
- 28 days holiday
- Hybrid model of working – remote 4 days per week and in-office (Dunfermline) once per week
- The chance to work directly with the founder & leadership team
- The opportunity to have real impact on the growth of both our business and our clients’ businesses
- Extensive training and full support – we take training very seriously and will provide you with the industry’s very best training, giving you the knowledge and confidence needed to excel